Mud Volcanoes & Gobustan tour - 110.00 ₼
- Must-see places of Baku in just 3 hours
- Explore little conical mounds - the Mud Volcanoes
- Meet the history of times up to 40.000 years in Gobustan
Start: 08 AM , Duration: 3-5 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Tour to Mud Volcanoes: a whole family of ‘geologically flatulent’ little conical mounds that erupt with thick, cold, grey mud
- Gobustan National Park: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
- Drive back to city center
- Drop-off to hotel
OVERVIEW & ITINERARY
Gobustan National Park is a State Reserve which is located in the west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles southwest of the centre of Baku and was established in 1966 when the region was declared as a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, mud volcanoes and gas-stones in the region.